FEES & CHARGES
MAKE A PAYMENT
FOR SERVICES COMPLETED, An invoice will be sent out before payment can be completed.
When making a payment with PAYPAL, please leave a reference using the child’s name, date of payment and service used.
Contact us if you would like to make a direct bank transfer. QR Code payment also available below:
MAKE A BOOKING
LIST OF FULL SERVICES
- For extra support and mentoring one on one over the phone or through Zoom.
- Group meetings share the cost of $50AUD per 30 minutes for mentoring or support during term planning, moderating and assessment
- Resources tailored to your students.
- SCHEDULED FREE ZOOM CONFERENCES on education topics coming soon or catch up and watch recordings at your convenience
FOR PARENTS & STUDENTS
FAMILY MEMBERSHIPS $20 per year to ACCESS free resources and workshops
- Parent online workshops (FREE) – view events and updates page for more info
- Resources on request by commenting on the PARENT HUB page (FREE).
- Student workshops for all year levels up to year 8
- Homeschool Support Programs
- Homeschool Course Booklets for Primary Years
- Online Homeschool courses for primary years (CANVAS)
- English as a Second Language Support for Adults and Children
- Tutoring (hourly sessions)
- Support understanding student reports throughout the year
ZOOM TUTORING SERVICES – Access enrolment forms via the tutoring services page. Cancellation of a session after payment is non-refundable however a session can be scheduled for a different time.
Combined sessions available. Fees may vary based on program type and group sessions.
Contact us for further information, payment methods or to book an appointment:
for more detailed PDF version please request and a copy will be sent via email.
Fees should be paid no less than 72 hours prior to sessions. While tutors make every effort to improve learning outcomes for your child, this service is not liable for student academic performance. Resources to further support can be made available on request either free (on the website) or for tailored resources at varied rates. Tutoring rates may vary. Parents or legal guardians must be present to supervise children during sessions. Six weekly parent consults are advised and can be scheduled during a tutoring session for 15-20 minutes to update you on your child’s progress. Please provide advice on your expectations for session and the area of your child’s learning that you would like to be assessed and developed prior to session commencement. Please do not hesitate to provide feedback on the service and suggestions. When sessions are cancelled by tutors or by clients, the payment made will be credited to the next tutoring session or refunded if there are no upcoming tutoring sessions scheduled.
Flexible Payment options available depending on what suits overseas and interstate clients including direct transfer within Australia.