MORE ABOUT MADAM E TUTORING, HOMESCHOOL SUPPORT, LIVE SESSIONS, RECORDINGS, CANVAS STUDENT LED COURSES & MORE…
At between $70AUD and 95AUD per hourly sessions expect to receive expert assistance by a qualified Victorian educator. Here is what you can expect:
FlEXIBILITY * CONVENIENCE * CHILD CENTred APPROACH
- Flexible arrangements – no lock in contracts
- Options to support finances (combined sessions reduces the overall fee and flexibility means you can cancel at any time).
- Support for all junior school subjects and some secondary subjects.
- Access to free resources and tools on the website with the option to comment and ask for specific topics.
- Support tailored to your child’s needs and resources where applicable
- Recorded zoom sessions to review as part of live sessions package
- Exclusive canvas student led short course with short recordings included where applicable
- Homeschool learning support and curriculum development
- Active online documents which have your child’s learning records for each session, notes on each session and information on the upcoming session.
- Parent feedback is continuous as you have full access to your child’s learning records and the ability to comment, give feedback and make suggestions for upcoming sessions.
- Sessions work in conjunction with what is being studied at school at any particular time to give your child the best chance at success.
- Sessions set up to work with your family commitments at a suitable time.
- Regular formal goal setting if required where children are encouraged to track their own progress.
Flexible online canvas courses available for children unable to attend live tutoring sessions.
Add the option of live short catch up sessions throughout your child’s week to further support their needs. All sessions promote independence, persistence and active participation.
First class learning experiences for your child found right here! Life changing support for your child which develops confidence, persistence, resilience.